• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

Harold43512

Have any dates been firmed up for next year?

I'm trying to get a handle on my remaining vacation days that I have to use and want to split them up between the big green machines and the annual Trikefest which is also at Haspin. They have theirs the Wednesday through Sunday after every Fathers day.

Thanks. :)

(Moderator edit)

Dates are June 9th thru the 13th, Haspin acres in Laruel, IN.

Last edited by a moderator:

86M10086.2L

Hope to make a return trip to Haspin for 2010. This year was alot of fun. Hopefully someone decides on a firm date in the somewhat near future. One of the unfortunate pitfalls to working for the city is I have to pick my vacation almost a year in advance and I can't change it once I pick it.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, show up in May Gimp. Not sure whats for dinner yet Doc, me and Cabell haven't started planning THAT far out yet. :-D

I will have my ice maker there next year, $1 a bag. Probably bring the wife this time too, camp in the 109 and trail ride the 818 or a m35 w/w I'm looking at in the future.

It was an awesome time and I can't wait to go again!!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm good with the early dates in June.

With enough warning I could show up earlier with the big RV trailer and camp out for a few days ahead of time. You all know I hate roughing it. :)

steve

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dennis, if your going to park where you did last year, maybe you should get there one day earlier.(to untangle your trailers):p

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Won't be a problem. Only one truck is coming next year, not sure which trailers are.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope you guys save some room for me...I'm gonna do my best to get there this year.

Westech

CPL
DOC!! Maybe I will have your leavers off l. Man I'm sorry the frame ended up in my drive way along with some other stuff. (I'm not home to stop him lol) He got one off and the other going to be cut out of the frame. he does not want to wreck it.

joeypushjr1

cool guys allready in thought.. thats cool im hopping not to get laid off 2weeks before rally again so i can make it this year.. i would really like to attend . so im saving now . ok question for the ohio guys i live in tallmadge by summit racing/sam winer .. i can estimate time to take to columbus but from there to haspin can anyone give an idea time lime rest of way, in a deuce..?? so i have idea on time and money for fuel. ill have 55 gal drum wast oil ill carry as well in case. but anything eles would help .. thanx..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks