• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy with M1009 Q

l1a1man

Hello, finally got on.

I have a 86' M1009 I want to keep military but fix up. Where can I buy a rubber floor mat, drivers seat cover, whip antenna w/mount? thanks

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, finally got on.

I have a 86' M1009 I want to keep military but fix up. Where can I buy a rubber floor mat, drivers seat cover, whip antenna w/mount? thanks
Welcome to SS and the OD Madness.

www.LMCTRUCK.com has most of the standard stuff you will need for the truck.

If you need paint www.rapcoparts.com is the place to get it.

The antenna base you will have to find from a dealer or another owner. The antenna itself is not suppost to be issued to the general public, but there are a few out there. Try posting in the Classifieds.

You can download all the manuals for the truck from this site. Under Resouces at the top you can find the following manuals:

TM 9-2930-289-10
TM 9-2930-289-20
TM 9-2930-289-20p
TM 9-2930-289-34
TM 9-2930-289-34p

Warthog

68impalass

if you ever find out what seats the m1009 are out of, please let me know. they are not out of a k5 blazer, ask me how I know!! LMC is a good place for most parts, they have the floor mat but it's expensive and not the same as stock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks