• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pricing GPR, Solenoid - aap vs napa

CUCV85

Hope this helps
Go to SEARCH, left click on search - Search Forums, type cucv, glow plug relay will be sometimes referred to as GPR.
NAPA ST-85 68.00 OR
NAPA ST-80 58.00
OR Advance Auto Parts s603 (BWD) 28.00 has copper contacts
This one cross references to NAPA ST-80 30.00 difference?

<A href="http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachments/cucv/147588d1255693360t-gpr109-installed-gp-controller-card-hot-103922.jpg" target=_blank>http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachm...103922.jpg</a>
The hook up of GPR is (from the bottom to TOP) - first Bottom - all ORANGE wires, next small PINK wire on small post, next small BLUE wire on small post, Top - RED power source. Red wire will be from Resistors
(OR) like in this picture from the 12v terminal block (diamond shaped).

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachm...s-img00530.jpg
Attached Thumbnails

CUCV85:driver:

Last edited by CUCV85; Today at 09:43. Reason: S603 @ AAP vs ST-80 or ST-85 @ NAPA

Attachments

CUCV85

price is all

I need to replace my relay, what is the difference? Is the relay from Napa worth the extra money?
I have installed the s603 for 28.00 from AAP Advance Auto Parts
on 3 blazers, works fine - price is the difference.
Unless someone would like to chime in on this post?
Have at it, enlighten us.:arrow:

M1009 Fiend

Ok do i need to replace my GPR?

When i turn the ignition to on i hear three clicks about 5-7 seconds apart, wait light goes off, then i start my m1009. But after she's started the GPR continuously clicks. and i have popped the hood and felt the GPR clicking. The 1009 does this hot/cold, idling or running for about 30-45 second after every time i start.:?::?:

Here is a pick of the GPR i have in my m1009.

Attachments

CUCV85

:roll:I would, cheap enough. You may want to do the resistors bypass as well. Unless you plan to jump or be jumped by a Military slave cable. I carry 2 sets of jumper cables - one for each battery. You can move that red Power Wire from Resistors to the 12v terminal block up and to the left slightly from the GPR. You have to drill the eyelet out slightly to get it to fit over the left bolt on that terminal block. Oh, First step - take the Red wire off the 24volt terminal buss block, it's to the left (Left Side) of the Resistors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks