• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dog Takes a Ride

GamaGoatGirl

Today, Doghead decided he would let my dog take the Mule for a spin around the yard. It was so funny I had to take a few videos to share with you! She seemed to really enjoy it and gets upset when we ride it without her!

Jim - Don't let Chester or Moose see this - they will want it back!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ga6hjDCAX0[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og_GVSJz9SM[/media]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
She did well today, I kept a close watch of her though. Remember the Golf Cart incident last winter(when she was driving)!

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where's everyone who chimed in on "Ghost Riding the Deuce" ?

:)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dug, pay attention. I am standing inside the perimeter and I have the dog's remote training collar controller in my hand. If she went nuts and floored it, or shifted into high range, I could have "dropped her instantly". :razz:

Last edited:

TyJustice

Dug, pay attention. I am standing inside the perimeter and I have the dog's remote training collar controller in my hand. If she went nuts and floored it, or shifted into high range, I could have "dropped her instantly". :razz:

Boss is going to get pissed..I read your last statement and blew Dr. Pepper all over my computer screen. :lol:

GamaGoatGirl

Ok,so today the dog (Meg) and Doghead decided to take the mule for a ride in the snow with the neighbor kid snowboarding behind. It is 16 degrees and lightly snowing.

**Interesting how the one who didn't want the mule is the one riding it in all of the videos! :-D**

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLCG2LxaUJw[/media]

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys are having too much fun with that thing....you better send it my way to punish yourselves :twisted:

Glad to see doghead is enjoying himself, maybe someday he'll let you drive it too

tm america

**Interesting how the one who didn't want the mule is the one riding it in all of the videos! :-D**

that was the trick to get him more toys without knowing they were for him .this thead is way to funny:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks