• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Philly '09 USMC birthday bash

nickd

Happy birthday to the Marines! I will be in Philadelphia at 10 th and Oregon for the annual birthday celebration at Cookies Tavern. I will have the mules and the Deuce there. The usual suspects will be there along with lots of Uncle Sams Misguided Children! stop by, its the safeat place in Philly for the day!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happy birthday to the Marines! I will be in Philadelphia at 10 th and Oregon for the annual birthday celebration at Cookies Tavern. I will have the mules and the Deuce there. The usual suspects will be there along with lots of Uncle Sams Misguided Children! stop by, its the safeat place in Philly for the day!
For those of us too far away to "drop in".... we'd love to see the photographic evidence of the GREAT TIME that you're sure to have......

Remember...---> nopics

Thanks, Be Save, and most of all HAVE FUN!

H A P P Y - B I R T H D A Y - U S M C

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks