• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Record Time At GL

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I submitted my EUC today at 1pm. I checked at 5pm and was sent to Battle Creek. That is a first. Has anyone else had this happen?? Is this a sign that I'm a GL addict who needs to be on the A & E show, Intervention???

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think that's the fastest I've ever read.

I seriously believe there is someone in the office going "it's this guy again? Bob, throw his paperwork in the out box"

Chief_919

With no M35 sales right now, I imagine there is a bit less paperwork going through the EUC office, and a lot fewer first timers requiring extra attention.

hoopsoft

I sent mine in on Friday and still said waiting to receive today, so I chatted with Heidi, she said email to info@ and my name in the subject at noon, and by 5 it was at battle creek.

kurtkds

I sent mine in on Friday and still said waiting to receive today, so I chatted with Heidi, she said email to info@ and my name in the subject at noon, and by 5 it was at battle creek.

I too put mine in on friday, and early this afternoon it was at BC. But I didn't have to question GL about it..:-D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I submitted my EUC today at 1pm. I checked at 5pm and was sent to Battle Creek. That is a first. Has anyone else had this happen?? Is this a sign that I'm a GL addict who needs to be on the A & E show, Intervention???
Can you say Brandi?

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RAT4SPDs was quick, but not that quick. Though it seemed like it when he was telling me how great his truck was to drive. The one he bought AFTER me and had home a month BEFORE me. His was due to some of Brandi's magic.

DH - Insert snarky comment - "HERE".

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent my paperwork in Monday morning at 11am and it was at BC at 3pm. I must be buying enough to get in the expess lane.

jkdave

Quick first time

Hi all,
well it is my first post and first EUC, sent it in on Monday,revisions on Tuesday,
BC on Wednesday. first timers luck?

Dave

Last edited:

The Gimlis

My first one got turned down, this address didn't match that address, stars weren't aligned correctly in the sky, whatever.

Second one sat on someone's desk in BC so long or got lost or again the stars weren't right and they gave me my money back.

Fine, be that way. Got an awesome M35A2 from bigelk50 that was much better than what I was trying to get from GL. Had to pay more but it ran, and no silly EUC.

What is the true reason behind a EUC? Why do we need to be so careful with 25+ year old technology anyway? I would think the bad guys are looking at our new stuff more than this old (fun) stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks