• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake parts

bigford

Does anyone have a source for the fittings/bolts that attach the brake lines to the wheel cylinder on a 5 ton front? Saturn has the flex lines but no fittings. Did find one place but kinda pricey. If I have to I have to but thought I'd check first.
Thanks

bigford

Thanks RDD. I'll pay them a visit tomorrow.
Got the 5 ton drive train under another truck and have to run all the lines etc. I bought a gov rebuilt front and it didn't have anything on it. I rebuilt the other one I had but hosed a fitting taking it off.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are they the ones that transfer fluid like the deuce has? If so they are called banjo bolts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks