• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

roadtrip/convoy? so,Me,N.H. ,Mass

hot rod deuce

Get er FIRED UP! The Hot Rod Power Tour is coming up the east coast. The crew cab will be in on the deal. More army stuff the better i need some back-up! check it out on Hot Rod Magazines web page if your interested, it starts in florida and runs up the coast.(1's week in june) You would have to dead head down and run the convoy back. You would have a short run man! i gota bobtail from Mn.

patch

Hey, sounds good- we can stop at the surplus store on Rte. 16 then maybe to the lonely Bull for lunch. Email or PM me with your phone #, we can try to get sumpin' set up.... JK

carguy455

I would if I could get my rig runable by then but thats out of the question. Doubt Towerguy1 will have his wheel seals in by then either. :cry:
Hell even my Buick is on the jackstands right now... :(

Poverty sucks :roll:

colyork

nothing says that we have to have only one road trip either! I have a camp over in dexter. So a road trip in that neck of the woods isn't out of the question either.

Towerguy1

I only live a couple of miles from Dexter. I should be starting the seals in a couple of weeks, maybe sooner if the weather stays good. Other than that Im race ready. Could have a small gathering of the green here sometime this summer, maybe a road trip...... Guess Carguy455 can ride on the troop seats in the back :) Or I could haul him with the towbar hes been drooling over!! Anyway lets plan something, Mot much MV stuff happens in this neck of the woods anymore.

carguy455

Got any gas in the back by those troop seats Mike ? I might get "thristy". We should have a rally in my field, anybody got any big tents, we could do a campout...of course since its my field on my farm....I wouldnt be camping now would I ?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Towerguy, thats funny! Other than Aberdeen last year, all my convoys consist of one of my deuces, towing another on the towbar. Too bad my wife won't drive one so we could go on little convoys. To that end my oldest will be 14 this year, a learners permit in one year and a DL in 2. I'll make him drive one of the trucks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks