• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another wonderful day @ Creekside,OH

southdave

Ok here it is, I thought, due the pic and discipt. I was getting 6.2 motor and a Big a$$ diesel tank. Instead they came out with yammar thingy & my D tank basicall y told me to pound salt after 2 hr of disscussion. and 2 hr I was going empty handed, due there outstanding mangerial skills.

rebel_raider

That sucks the big one, but now you can make a diesel minibike companion to your M1009. Just throw it in the back and get on it when you need to get in a tight spot.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think we should turn the M108 bed into a trailer and use the yanmar to power the hydro! I do like the diesel mini bike with a chrome stack idear though.

southdave

dude I am game for anything just need to make somthing positive out of it I got that 3 cyl. duetzs out in the barn for that it 16 or 20 hp

Rather do the dumb and dumber thing ,Gimpy just get off the bike to pee

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think someone is just bitter they have been dubbed "special ed"!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks