• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip to a Machine gun shoot in Colorado

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, the Rocky Mountain Fifty Caliber Shooters Association is about to have three machine gun shoots.

The first is just south of Ft. Morgan and is on April 14 - 16.

The second is at Cheyene Wells (almost Kansas) and is on May 12 - 14 (yeah, I know, MOTHERS DAY weekend).

The third is just south of Ft. Morgan and is on September 8 - 10.

I have spoken with Bob McBride who is in charge of all of these. He told me that ANYONE who drives their military vehicle to the shoot will get in for free. He will park us as close to the shoot line as is safely possible. AND we get free camping if you wish to stay overnight.

I WOULD PERSONALLY love to go to all three of these, but my old bones ain't up to much camping these days. But I can still attend them. SO, if ANYONE wants to 'convoy' up to any of these, contact me.

Sooner is better than later. My email is whiterivr@msn.com and if we need to talk, I'll send you my phone number. I live in Denver near I-25 and I-225.

You can bring your own weapons to shoot, but they will need to be inspected by the RO. Which I believe will be Bob McBride or one of his assistants.

http://www.rmfcsa.org/

jim

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Are machine guns legal every where except California? Seems like everybody gets to play with these things except us law abiding Californians! Even the gangsters get to have more fun. aua

I know what you mean, Devin. I went to a gun show while in Salt Lake City, Ut. and first thing I saw when I walked in the front door was a table covered in MG's on bipods. I about fainted. :oops:
Next thing I saw was a table with a banner over it. "Apply for carry permit here - $25.00"

It's funny how Feinstein and Roos have carry permits to protect them "from the masses".

Dieselsmoke

Machine guns are legal here. Just have to really kiss ass with DOJ, or better yet do side work for a friend that is a manufacturer with a SOT license then you can get paid to play with his toys LOL
CCW wasn't hard to get.....up here anyway:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks