• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have/know of a parts truck on East coast?

paulfarber

Anyone know of any 353 open cab parts trucks on the east coast?

Looking for an outer windshield frame, wiring bits, not really in need of any driveline parts... mostly cab bits.

Orionspath

Not sure what a 353 is but try sending a PM to Jeff at Junkyardreams (sp?) He is in Denton, Md. and has quite a large selection of trucks and the like to part out. About 45 atlast glance.....

emr

You need to contact the red ball in PA . there are some members on this site, they can lead U there, They are the biggest WW2 truck guys around that I know of and are on the east coast...

emr

You are in PA Do U know of the Red Ball, Bob Rubino is the formost expert on such a subject, and a lot more also, He also is in the MV mag, Mil Spec restorations,U will find all U need there, There are Red Ball members on this site that should help get U there....

paulfarber

I have many discussions with guys from the red ball and I chose not to associate with them.

Evidently asking the 'anointed ones' questions is heresy and not to be tolerated.

Even when I post the TM/WDC that explicitly stated word for word what I was saying.. on more than one occasion I was told I was *still* wrong and so was the TM (all 5 of them, plus a Manufacturers bulletin and two privately written books).

So even if they told me it was raining out side.. I'd still look out a window because they have no credibility with me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks