• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC over 60 days, auction cancelled!

cyruscat

I received this notice today, I am so mad I could S@#$
:evil:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:evil:

The EUC for your Sale number 4663 was sent to DRMS for approval over 60 (sixty) days ago. As of today, no approval has been received, with no reason having been provided to us. Due to length of time with no response, we have cancelled out this sale, at no penalty to you, and will be returning the merchandise to our general inventory.

We appreciate your business, apologize for any inconvenience, and welcome you to bid on future Government Liquidation auctions not requiring an End Use Certificate.

From the Terms and Conditions
End-Use Certificates that are submitted and not approved for property removal within 45 days may lead to the sale being voided at our discretion, and we have the right to dispose of the property at our discretion. Additionally, if a submitted EUC is denied clearance for authorization to release property, we reserve the right to assess liquidated damages to the amount of 25% of the winning bid amount.

(As mentioned above, you WILL NOT be penalized or assessed any default fee for the cancellation of the above mentioned sale.)

The money paid for your sale is being refunded. If originally paid via credit card, you will receive a refund to that card within the next 3 business days.
If you paid via cashier’s check, money order or wire transfer, please allow 7-10 business days for the refund check to be processed.

Sincerely,
Arana K. Wolin
Document Verification Supervisor
Government Liquidation, LLC
DOD Surplus, LLC
15051 N Kierland Blvd - 3rd Floor
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be talking to somebody tomorrow for sure!!!!!!!

velociT

Holy crap that sucks....

Did you call/email in or live chat with them?

My auction is at 67 days and I just got my DLA letter, I never received that email after day 60.

Sorry man, hope it works out for you.

cyruscat

Time line:
Submission of EUC Pending 9/03/2009
EUC revisions requested 9/10/09
EUC sent to Battle Creek 9/14/09
Cancel 11/23/09

Talked to GL and they had me send e-mail to GL management asking to extend my EUC waiting period.

Recent E-mail from Battle Creek

Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 12:17 PM
To: !@#$%^
Subject: RE: Request CIC #2128594 EUC Status

GL sent your EUC to the TSC office on 9/17/09. TSC is currently working the clearance process and does not have an estimated completion date yet.

Please note that in GL's Terms and Conditions, they are stating 60 days, instead of the 45.

JANIS R. CARMICHAEL
DLA Service Representative
DLIS Customer Support Team

Last edited:

kurt802

that sucks. I just went through the same thing. GL cancelled my sale after 64 days, got my DLA letter some days later at day 68, emailed GL and they basically said it went past 60 days and to have a nice day:-x
The only upside of this is another EUC will go through quickly but what really sucks is that I lost a nice M35A2 and haven't seen any good ones since.

cyruscat

Battle Creek sucks!

I checked my GL Invoice and it now says VOID/CANCELLED

End of story, no M35A2 for you this time.

I had won a really nice one with winch at decent price and now I have to start over again, maybe.

I am thinking of looking for a private purchase if I can find a decent truck at reasonible price.

Cyruscat,

jwaller

I once had to wait 9 months. I got several calls form GL asking if I wanted to wait, and because it was a worthless engine I didn't need I said yes just to see how long it would be.

91W350

I am on day 62, at this point I wish they would cancel the auction as I bought a low mileage M-1009 that I now think is over 100,000 miles. It has a nice set of original tires on it and a rusty driver's rocker panel. The rest looks really straight and solid and the engine looks relatively clean and unadultered. I just am not sure why the rocker would rust in low miles like that. I have the itch for a M818 and if this one folds, I am buying one. Part of me wants the M1009 for curiousity sake, part of me wants the monster. :-D Anyway, the next ten days should give me some sort of answer. You would think a guy with no arrests, has lived in one county for 50 years and has 26 years of law enforcement experience would be easy to learn all you needed to know about. I even have a unique last name, it is not like I am a Jones, Johnson, Smith, Miller, Wilson, Williams, Brown, Moore, Taylor.... etc.... grrrr!! :-x I think there might be two people in the US with my name and his middle name and DOB are different.... Glen

cundupa

I had one just over 60, A GL operator told me I could e-mail a request to cancel the sale. I sent the e-mail on the 24th, paid in full invoice came on the 30th.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just received a PIF Invoice, My EUC was at BC for about 57 days! :oops:

I did not like the waiting but, It sure gave me some time to read the TMs before getting my item!:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks