• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m151 locking differential

jjackson1409

Does anyone know the part number of the powertrax lockright locker for the m151 locker mods? You need new axle shafts, how long/thick are they, are they the same size/length? What mods need to be done to the spider? How much do you grind off the ends of the locker? what else needs to be done? This and any other answers for this and other mutt mods would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ida34

Google just came up with the following link.

M151 locker

It is a suzuki locker modified to fit in the M151 diff. The web page gives an email address for any questions.

jjackson1409

The website at mutt motorpool doesnt give any measurements, it gives very little info, I was wanting someone who has done this mod to help me a little with the numbers I need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks