• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's this...and where can I find more!

mhb285

I'm working on my new to me 1985 Turtle Mtn M105a2. And I notice I'm missing one of the rear shackle? assemblies. Here's a picture.
I'm also looking for bows and front landing leg assembly. I'm open to sugestions.
Thanks Mike Bogner

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M105 bows are the same as the M101 current metal bows, you just put the cross piece at the longer position. I'd call Saturn to see if they have the parts you need, or maybe someone on here might have one for ya. Front landing legs are on ebay from time to time.... You'll need 5 bows. Do you have a top for it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks