• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Dueces in NY & PA?

sua_sponte_rgr

I was wondering if any one had looked at the Deuces in NY or PA that are currently listed by GL? If any one was intending on biding on them let me know (post or PM) and I will not bid. Thanks

jatonka

GL in NY or PA

There's only a couple in NY and I'm not bidding on anything without SF-97 forms. Too many people think it is no big thing. There are only a handfull of Bill Of Sale States (Meaning those that will register a vehicle on bill of sale only.) Lets get real, we pay too much to be abused by a French company who steals from the US Govt. AND then can't register the vehicle we paid hard earned dollars for.JT

mmfllc

Does anyone know if Ohio is one of those "bill of sale states"? Would love to know what is involved in Ohio without sf97....anyone been through this???

Low-Tech-Redneck

While we're on the subject of SF97s, anyone looking into their titling options if their state does not accept a bill-of-sale, look and see if you have the option of getting a salvage title

In PA at least, a salvage title will be issued if the vehicle in question was totaled or otherwise junked, and then restored to meet original manufactured specifiacations

Considering that any GL deuce is going to need work, and depending on its DRMO code, may already be considered junked , that's all the proof you'd need to present a case that you have restored the vehicle, the government basicaly admitted that it was G7'd or whatever the code is for "not economicaly repairable"

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
mmfllc said:
Does anyone know if Ohio is one of those "bill of sale states"? Would love to know what is involved in Ohio without sf97....anyone been through this???
Georgia is... maybe I should start a MV titling business swapping registration services for parts... :twisted:

sua_sponte_rgr

Its funny how fast and how far the postings get off the original topic. I assume no one has any info about the NY or PA Deuces listed by GL.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
sua_sponte_rgr said:
Its funny how fast and how far the postings get off the original topic. I assume no one has any info about the NY or PA Deuces listed by GL.
Yes, If I do I'll post here when I do bid.Are you interested in bidding on one in particular?

sua_sponte_rgr

Wow! the price on the Deuces in PA jumped up fast, guess I'll be watching the deuce in NY with the cab, unless some one else is interest in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks