• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CCKW Wheelies and a CCKW that has an ass end and an ass at the front end too...

smoke1

The lawyers said we should always say the following:
1) KIDS. don't try this at home.
2) The following was performed by professional stuntmen on a closed course.
3) NO CCKWs were injured during the filming of these encounters.

A friend who has waaaay too many CCKWs bought some more off an old farmer in NH. They were off in various parts of the woods on the farm and required extraction. The easy ones came out last year, but the more difficult items dragged on until a couple of weeks ago. He called in most of his markers to yank the stuff out during the passage of the remains of TS Ida over New England . We moved 'Annie', his crane equipped CCKW over the day before and hauled his back hoe over that morning.
I quickly realized that the safest (and driest) place to be during this fiasco was as far away as posibble, preferably out of range of the booms capability of driving me into the ground like a stake if things went terribly wrong. By offering to record this operation for posterity 's sake (and possible proof of my non involvement in case of litigation) I was able to keep mostly in a safe location.
Anyways, I shot a bunch of videos for the CO as he yanked, drug and generally flaunted every OSHA reg involving crane and/or back hoe operation and rigging. I missed the biggest wheelie in part 2-5, but caught smaller ones in 2-5 and 2-6. He posted a lot of the stuff I shot on You Tube, including his less than careful handling of a faithful old M37 carcass. Is he living proof that not all turkeys were eaten Thursday??
So, here for your viewing pleasure, or horror are the videos I shot and that are posted to You Tube undr the account name of drdeucecckw and one shot by another groupie under the account name of MrCCKW .
MrCCKWs video is here [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cxZsqz1S-o[/media]
and the ones on drdeucecckws page are here (though slightly out of order) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IswKH9qAa_8[/media]

Regards, Ronzo

scooter01922

Deerfeild??? really?? COOL. Love to take a drive in the deuce sometime and check out that crane truck in person :) Looks like you guys have way too much fun.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks