• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12 volt M810

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
rizzo,
When I replace the seats in my deuce, I'm going to do several things. First is to find a second single seat instead of the bench. I CAN ALWAYS swap them when necessary.

The two seats will both have heat and VIBRATORS for those LOONG bouts in the seats for long trips. The heated seats are 'da bomb' as far as I'm concerned.

After getting another seat base, I'm going to swap in a pair of older Suburban captains chairs. I have four in my current 91 Sub and they are great. I should have listened to my upholsterer when he suggested heated seats. That option was in my wifes last Subaru and nothing is greater than to plop into a warmed seat as you wait for the engine to come up to temp. We do get cold here in Colorado, so it is almost a must.

I saw an episode of 'Overhaulin' where they put in seat vibrators. Three in the buns and three in the back. Makes those really long drives tolerable. As I will be having my upholsterer redo the seats, THIS TIME I'M GOING WHOLE HOG! And then I will have a hard time wiping the smile off my face when driving, regardless of the conditions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks