• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Fire Truck ....for sale

carguy455

Here are pics of the International fire truck Spencers wants to sell, It has Very LOW miles, he was asking $2000. believe its ready to go , Can get more info just ask. He REALLY wanted me to post this on here, I told him we were more of a Military truck group , but ...believe this was a USAF truck origionally.

Attachments

carguy455

This is Maine, we flame everything trying to get it to burn so we can STAY WARM !!

Paper Mill here in local Old Town Maine shutting down , another 400 AMERICAN JOBS gone due to foreign competition......THANK YOU NAFTA AND BUBBA CLINTON ! NOT !

Last one out of Maine shut out the lights......

rice

IHC Fire Truck

I had one just like it. I bought it in Ga from GSA and sold it to a guy in New Hampshire. He drove it from SC to NH. With overdrive it ran about 60 MPH.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks