• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LOOKING for an M-725

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I got a guy that would KILL to find an M-725.

I am NOT sure if I posted this in the correct place, so if it needs to be moved, I'd appreciate it.

FEEL FREE to contact me via pm or email. Plus there might be a 'little extra' something in it for the person who helps my friend. Not monetary, but a surprise....... :wink:

jim

Dieselsmoke

Jim, Ellicott FD used to have one sitting behind the fire station. Straight out HWY 94 past Dragonland, Mel may have already got it, I know he got a lot of stuff from them before. It was still there 4 years ago, and I did see it running before, a real guly faded red.

Elwenil

The M715 Zone had a server crash and we lost everything. Jon appears to be working on getting it back online with old backups. Might be a while though.

Elohim1

fredrader said:
Yea It was Chris (Elohim1) that has one for sale on the M715zone..You can contact him at elohimfirst@msn.com
Here is some pics.. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v25/elohim1/m725/
Yep thats me. Heres the ad:
Smooth/quiet running motor, it is smoking a little, dont know if it is running lean or burning oil. Carb has been rebuilt. Vehicle sat on drive way for 2weeks and did not leak anything. Two new batteries.New 3lever light switch Has a new aftermarket fuel pump(still have old one for rebuild). Currently running off of a gas can because gas tank needs cleaned. I have never tagged vehicle, only drove it around my 5 acres. 4wd works great. brakes work great. Windshield has a crack. Has a heater.Front bumper is now installed. No rust on body. $2500

Pics are here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v25/elohim1/m725/

2) Braden lu4 winch Complete

Never installed and now going with turbo 400 trannys in the trucks. It is complete to the best of my knowledge. Wormgear has a little wear which is normal.
Includes: PTO,Drive line, winch, bumpers,brackets,cable, shifter etc..
Steel parts are in Primer. Winch housing is stripped to the Alumminum and ready to paint. $1000.00

Kate

We are trying to sell our 1967 m725- it is a fabulous truck but we are moving and cant keep it! we are heading from mn to texas and would be willing to drive it out to colorado(within reason) It has 37, 000 original miles- is from oregon and rust free- it could use a new paint job. the previous owner installed a sink and stove/ bed platform. it is really a great truck- used it as a daily driver for a couple months last summer. call my husband-Preston 808-987-4408.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks