• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ft. campbell

davidkroberts

i have a generator coming up to pick up in cambell next week. I can check on something for you when im up there. If your asking about the two shop vans ive already previewed them from about two weeks ago. Just PM me and ill let you know.

ccequipment

I was there also, but depending on what your looking for, it may be at the armory in Nashville yet. I had bought 3 trucks at FT cambell, and went to pick all 3 up at FT. Cambell, but we could only find 2 of them. Turns out they forgot to ship one of my trucks up there, so I have to drive down to Nashville and pick it up. Gl can has only like 70 days of storage time at the armory before they have to remove them from the property. Seems crazy to haul them about 70 miles up the road, but hey its GL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks