• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Eustis, VA, June 13-17, 2006

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Received this from Larry Fiandt. Should be of interest to many of you:

Bjorn--This is Larry Fiandt again, Look We're having the Gathering again at Fort Eustis Va.--Like to invite you and anyone you run with to attend and even bring any vehicles you'd like, I'll send info on lodging and a schedule below, I know you guys are interested in transportation and this is a great chance for you all to mingle with a bunch of guys that were everywhere trucks would go---and---as far as gun truck replicas we'll have more then ever been in one place since Nam--Attending will be---The Ace of Spades, Uncle Meat, Black Widow, Satans Lil Angel, Wild Thing, maybe one or two more along with two (supposed to be displayed) Livermore gun boxes that are used in training at Eustis (we now have over 100 deployed)---Heres your info and feel free to post this info anywhere you see fit and tell your PALS----If you plan on bring any vehicles let me know and I'll give you a point of contact at Eustis---There will also be a V-100 and other vehicles (the more the better)---Here ya go Bjorn-----------Larry Fiandt------------------------- Any questions don't hesitate to ask
Â
TO REGISTER WITH THE NEXTÂ GATHERING (WHICH WILL BE AT FORT EUSTIS VA. JUNE 13TH THROUGH THE 17TH 2006)Â CALL THE POINT PLAZA HOTEL---TELL THEM YOUR WITH THE VIETNAM VETERANS/GATHERING GROUP AND YOU WILL RECEIVE OUR RATE--$84.00 A NIGHT FOR A STANDARD ROOM AND $114.00 A NIGHT FOR A 2 ROOM SUITE (WHICH IS EXPLAINED BETTER BELOW) NOW THE PHONE NUMBERS ARE 757-599-4460 LOCAL AND 1-800-841-1112 TOLL FREE----MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS SOON---THE SOONER THE BETTER.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks