• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Darrell Braun FANSITE!! HAHAHA

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
with all that info on him, two questions come to mind, 1- how come someone hasn't blown the ba$tard away, 2- how come hes not in jail being bubba's butt buddy

Last edited:

Harold43512

If he's confirmed to be in Celina, why hasn't he been picked up on a boatload of charges?

He's only 1.5 hours away from me. If anyone really needs a confirmation of his addy, I can always go for a little drive when I'm off work.

Also, guys like this should not be allowed to breed. Three kids already?

mangus580

I am about 99% sure the owner of that site is also a member here. I would like it for said owner to PM me, as some of the info is inaccurate and based on speculation from members here.

One of the inaccurate points is about the 'Mike' who did his website. I worked on one website for him (the most recent just listing his phone #). This point states that I was paid with 'fenced parts'. I never recieved ANYTHING from Darrell. An agreement was never reached, therefore his website was never done. Of course at this point I am glad that I never did anything for him.

So please, if you are the owner/webmaster of Darrell Braun, fraud and thief: offroadfabworks, no limit kustoms, please come forward and PM me. I promise I will keep your identity a secret if you choose.

dm22630

You can hear good old Darrell talking in this vid.....

[media]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53978205[/media]Also....hear are some of his myspace pics....

Attachments

Last edited:

ncduece

yeah this guy is a lying pos. he is on this site right now under the user name Kjb2007
Sergeant. so the guys that take care of this site might want to look into it. i posted a ad here about some m818 parts, he emailed me through this site and we made a deal. of course i didn't get my parts, luckily i sent the money to his sisters paypal and was able to get it back from her after threating to get a lawyer. his user id says id but hes in ohio, her name is Stephanie jenkins. i can post the whole transaction we had by email so you guys can see how he operates if you guy would like?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I once considered Darrell a friend......until he screwed me, FreightTrain, Timtrucks and several other SS members.
He is suffering from several self-inficted mental wounds.
He did a half-a$$ed bob job on a deuce for me. If I hadn't helped him the job prob would never would have been completed.
The last time I spoke to him he was spouting the same tired old rant about how the world was picking on him.
I contacted the Celina Police Dept. about him.
They are well aware of his dealings but according to the investigator I spoke to he stays in a gray area that prevents them from arresting him.
One day he'll screw the wrong person and his poor mother will spend the rest of her life wondering where her mentally deficient child is buried.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah this guy is a lying pos. he is on this site right now under the user name Kjb2007
Sergeant. so the guys that take care of this site might want to look into it. i posted a ad here about some m818 parts, he emailed me through this site and we made a deal. of course i didn't get my parts, luckily i sent the money to his sisters paypal and was able to get it back from her after threating to get a lawyer. his user id says id but hes in ohio, her name is Stephanie jenkins. i can post the whole transaction we had by email so you guys can see how he operates if you guy would like?
This bit of info needs to be reported to a mod ASAP.

Harold43512

This is really sad if he did sneak back in knowing he's not welcome. This is one of the most aggravating and time consuming annoyances that any forum management ever has to deal with.

ncduece

heres couple of emails from his sister that i was dealing with trying to get my money back. Darrell is refunding your money. This is the second email from me today (the other is from my other account).
Darrell says he has emailed you today and tried calling. I'm sorry my brothers job has come to interfere with your transaction with him. I honestly don't know why he told you to send it to my paypal account but you will get your FULL Refund. Sorry I haven't answered your calls - my husband is in the hospital and has to have surgery tomorrow so I email from my phone when I can. I'm not one who messes around with money and you will be getting yours back.
Again sorry for all the hassle this has caused everyone,
Stephanie Jenkins

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm fortunate in that I never dealt with this guy. I hope he gets caught and the book thrown at him,(much more than that actually!). With that said, I still feel it is in bad taste to post pics of these children who haven't done anything wrong. I know they could have been edited and removed the innocent children.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 73X
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks