• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gun on a 1/2 ton dodge

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
That Dodge and M1919 look great. Doesnt it feal good to get one put on:grin:
Ive never seen a travel bar like that, its good to learn new things.

I got the mount and things for my M1919 on my M37 a few weeks ago. -Jay

ETBaals

Wc Dodge

Hi
I have the same M24 pedistal mount in the bed and water cooled 30.
I could not find a piture with it set up
Herre is one at a July 4th parade this year, my truck is a WC4
Been on the road since 2001, I have put a few thousand miles on since finishing it, including a couple of 250 mile round trips :-D
Ernie

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Id like to add a siren to my M37 like that.

I agree , if your going with a M1919 ,it should be a .30. Have any of you guys shot off your MV's? I plan on doing it soon ,looks like it going to be fun. -Jay

Attachments

dougimes

Hey Bill W, so your the guy with that truck- I used the pix as go-by's for my project.

Great looking truck. I was going to bed mount the gun, but wanted a Radio back there. Nice job on yours.

Here is another shot of the "field modification" gun mount. Mount ties to the running board support and the cast iron windshield frame mount. It is rock solid.

Attachments

Bill W

Thanks Doug but I didn't do that truck
I bought her that way which probably is why I only kept her for less than a year before selling it to a good friend of mine as ( for my own sick reasons) theres nothing like having bragging rights from doing your own work :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks