• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond

Divemaster920

Banned
I will be going to Richmond Tuesday Dec. 15. If anyone needs a preview let me know.
Also I just got off the phone with them and Tony is in the hospital, he has had a stroke. They do not know any details yet.

flyusn99

Divemaster,
Any chance at a post-view? I bought an M105 trailer two weeks ago event 4856 lot number 5888 and it would be nice to know if it is in as good condition as it seemed in the GL pics.
If its a pain, don't worry about it, but if you see a row of 105's and you have a second I would greatly appreciate it. The first time I see it is probably goign to be when I stop by to pick it up on my way back down to Jacksonville with my M35 I'll be picking up in phili....
The trailer is green and has the canvas cover on it with the rear-most bow appearing to be broken, thus making the canvas sag near one corner. I'd link you the pics but GL seems to have removed them...
If you can just look to see if there are any obvious issues to towing it 600 miles that would be great, if not no problem as well. If nothing else thank you for the offer.....

James

number9

Yes please - I won an M116A3 3/4-ton trailer chassis a week or so ago. Lot# 5865 Event ID 4856. Could ya let me know how it looks in regards to pulling it home to KY? THANKS.

Divemaster920

Banned
Sorry Number9...I got your message too late.
But none the less they will not allow anymore post-views......only pre-views.
I will be going down to Nashville in a few weeks. If I can help you with your trailer let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks