• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie needs Deuce help

Fatman2

Newbie…I finally have my truck home, however, I have a few questions and please try not to laugh to much. Where is the power switch I cannot turn on any lights and brake lights do not work; and where is the windshield wiper switch? Thanks

Attachments

avengeusa

the brakes, headlights, turn signals ect are all controlled by the switch to your lower left with 3 levers on it

top lever is off in the up position, second activates the brake lights, 3rd activates headlights, brake lights, to the left the switch operates the blackout lights

the bottom lever to the right is the lock which keeps the top lever from moving

avengeusa

wipers, if air operated are located to the lower left of the wheel also, it is a knob, turn counter clockwise to open and begin airflow to the wipers, the speed of the wipers is controlled by the amount of opening in the air valve....

if you need any more info please read the manuals, they are all posted on this site, be sure to check all fluids and all of that stuff, make sure you have air pressure for the brakes as well as brake fluid before you drive, these are pretty big trucks

ps brake fluid can be added into the master cylinder, there is a door in the floor of the truck, on the drivers side

call me if you need more help

734-682-5107
tim

ctmustang

Don't mean to be harsh but sounds like a good candidate for the TM's. You mite want to start with a little bit of reading for your safety and of those on the other side of the road. Especially the part about the brakes. Congrats on the truck!
Just my2cents
CTMustang:beer:

DieselBob

Checkout TM 9-2320-361-10, page 001200-02. Has a good diagram/picture of the light switch settings. Available in the "Resources" "Technical manual" section.

tm america

nice looking m109 you'll love having it check the tms out they will really help you out with important things you need to know .if you try whats in the tm and still are having problems we will talk you through it and someone here will probably have parts if you need something

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The Operator's Manual here on the site (available for free) is your new best friend.

Welcome to the site!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks