• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

show in midland, MI in June who wants to convoy??

odjeeper

Hey Another Shorian...

The Mich Museum of Military Transport will be setting up a display at the Midland Antique Festival and would welcome any other MV owners to join them. CCATLETT1984 has posted the contact person for MMMT to make arrangements to join in at this very interesting event. Hopefully many of y'all will be able to attend and have a good time there.

CCATLETT1984 - I see you're from the Shores, that is where I was raised. Graduated from Lakeview H.S. and my folks still live there, though I have since moved north. There are a few other MV-types running around the city as well that I know of, where are you at?

citizensoldier

I will be there with our MMMT museum. If any of you guys would like to join e-mail Brian Morrison at bigbeemorrison@juno.com its only 10 dollars a year.
He is our current president and we would love to have you. We hope to have a web sit up and running soon to tell our story and info on events and future location...
Nice looking trucks Paul!! They would look good displayed with the museum stuff...
Lane

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks