• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tony Richmond has Passed

Divemaster920

Banned
Folks,
I have just returned from a pickup in Richmond.....Tony has indeed passed away.
He had a heart attack and the brain was without Oxygen for too long. He was kept on Life Support until Thursday, then removed on Friday. He passed sometime on Saturday.
I have only known him a short time but he was always very helpful and polite.
He had a job to do and costumer service was a strong suit for him.
May God Rest His Soul

Divemaster920

Banned
Anthony V. "Tony" Lombardi formerly of Phoenixville Anthony V. "Tony" Lombardi Sr. 54 of Powhatan Va. died on Saturday December 12 2009 in CJW Medical Center Richmond Va. He was the husband of Nela C. (Castro) Lombardi. Born in Phoenixville he was the Son of the late Edward J. Sr. and Claudia (Gordon) Lombardi. He attended St. Mary's Catholic School in Phoenixville and Phoenixville Area High School. Anthony served in the United States Marine Corps from 1974 to 1978. He was a previous employee of Comcast in Oaks and Analytical Graphics in Exton and most recently for the Department of Defense Surplus Government and Liquidation in Richmond VA. He was a member of Kimberton Thorndale and Trappe Fire Police. Surviving in addition to his wife are daughter Sergant First Class Annette Laulusa wife of Al of Fort Lee Va daughter Christina Tafao wife of Sal of Long Beach Calif. son Anthony Lombardi Jr. of Reading sisters and brothers Kathleen Gunther fiancee of Roy VanderVeur of Newtown Square Karen Pfromm of Kimberton Philip M. Lombardi of Phoenixville Edward J. Lombardi III husband of Patricia of Pottstown Edward J. Lombardi Jr. husband of Stephanie of Phoenixville step-children SheriLynn Turner wife of Mark of Hawaii Deanna Afaga of Hawaii and grandchildren AJ Andrew Alyna Azariah Vesina Zoe Anthony III Jarinn and Dylan. He was preceded in death by a step-daughter Lori Afaga of Hawaii. Relatives and friends are invited to attend his funeral service in the Devlin-Rosmos-Kepp Funeral Home & Cremation Services Main Street at Fourth Avenue Phoenixville PA on Friday December 18 2009 at 7:30 pm. Burial will be private. Relatives and Friends may call at the Funeral Home on Friday evening from 6 to 7:30 pm. Condolences may be given to the family at www.DevlinRosmosKepp.com.

zyrtecx

I made a recent recovery at Richmond and met Tony. He was so helpful and a really nice guy. He helped me push a M1009 out into the parking lot that had no steering wheel and line it up with my trailer so that I could winch it onto my trailer, we then worked together getting the M1009 loaded onto the trailer straight. I remember as I was thanking Tony for all of his help that he had given to me I said that I will see you again see Tony for another recovery...
I have only met Tony once, He left a lasting impression!
Tony will be Missed... I will keep his family and friends in our thoughts and prayers.
Tony may your soul rest in peace.

Toby Wellborn

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have meet some very nice GL employees. All have been helpful to myself and my sons with the numerous trips we have made. We need to remember that they are people like us, and should not be judged by who they work for.

usmc320

That is very sad news. I have worked with him through all 5 of my recoveries. He was always helpful and kind. He will be missed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks