• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cluby fingers

chris837rj

I don't know what the time limit is but you could type your message into a word processor or email program and then copy and paste it into the message box then hit post.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know what the time limit is but you could type your message into a word processor or email program and then copy and paste it into the message box then hit post.
You will need to use the keyboard " CTRL V" to paste as the forum has the right click & paste disabled.
SShhh! don't tell anyone about the CTRL V thing, cause they'll probably disable that too.

Snarky

Here's the 10 step program for windows users:

1. Hold down the key shaped like a window (The windows key) and while holding down the window key, press the R key.

2. Type in the word NOTEPAD and then hit enter.

3. The note pad should should up. Inside notepad type what you want to say.

4. Once you are finished hold down the Ctrl key and hit the A key, and all your text should be selected.

6. Then while still holding down the Ctrl key press the C key key and it should copy your text into the clipboard.

7. Then go to the thread which you wish to post in or create a new one and click the text box like you're going to type in it.

8. Then hold down the Ctrl key once more and while holding it down press the V key, and it should paste your text in.

9. Reread your text to make sure it's all correct and all there.

10. Post your text.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks