• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FT RILEY preview / inspection help

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will be out there tomorrow Friday 12/18 doing a pick up. If you need something looked at please let me know.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Man a day late, I was just out there yesterday! It is 2 hours away for me and have no time to make your date. Try a email to KsM715 he is about 30min away from Ft Riley.

KsM715

I would go out there if my work schedule wasnt so busy this week.

Maybe 91W350 is going out there. He seems to do a quite a few trips but I know he just got some trailers from there and has deuce to pickup from Elsworth AFB so he may be trying to hold off on looking at any other tempting things.

daw_two

Thanks, guys. I'll shoot a PM to 91W350.

OH, one more thing --- If I buy something from there, could any of you do a pickup for me and short term storage? The items I'm looking at would fit on a trailer on in the back of a pickup truck.

Thanks!!!

ps --- I have no idea what the default color is but it's better than blue!!!

Last edited:

daw_two

Before 01/13 ???

Can anyone make it there before 1700hrs on 01/13 ? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks.

91W350

I am not needing anything there, but always enjoy the trip. I plan to be there on the morning of the 13th..... the flu bug snagged me during the night, but hopefully I will be recovering tomorrow...

jasonjc

If you do go and have the time take a look at my water buffalo and tell me how bad off it is.
It's 5591 lot 7713 it has a tan tank,green frame, atan fender on the left side and none on the right. See if it looks to be towable. If you can. This waiting game is killing me:mad:

91W350

If you do go and have the time take a look at my water buffalo and tell me how bad off it is.
It's 5591 lot 7713 it has a tan tank,green frame, atan fender on the left side and none on the right. See if it looks to be towable. If you can. This waiting game is killing me:mad:
It must be the lone ranger sitting over there. When I was there last week, I only noticed one, I thought it was odd as they had rows of them six weeks ago. Glen

jasonjc

There were 10-20 of them in the sale back around the 20th of Dec. Every one else must have had EUC go thought faster than me:mad:aua:mad:

91W350

When I went to pick up the six 105s, the last time I was there that back lot looked like an ocean of green trailer covers. It was pretty sparse back there when we left with our six. Apparently the days before somebody picked up eleven.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
When I went to pick up the six 105s, the last time I was there that back lot looked like an ocean of green trailer covers. It was pretty sparse back there when we left with our six. Apparently the days before somebody picked up eleven.
I think it was Ranchers Supply who got those, they were there Tuesday that week , While I was picking up a lone tan M101A2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks