• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Trailer I'm Bidding On

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks pretty nice. Rust is the biggest enemy of the M105 trailer. Luckily the M105 is still for the most part, a reasonably priced trailer. Good luck, will look perfect behind that new truck.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks for holding out. I would say they all went for a great prices! It always helps when there are a bunch of one thing at the same place on the same auction, keeps the prices down.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny how the green fever works. Once you get one truck you just can't stop. Every MV needs a trailer. Then comes the first time you get it stuck. The brothers F350 sure ain't pulling it out. Now you need a second truck in case the first one gets stuck again. Of course every MV needs a trailer. Might as well get a winch truck this time, might help! Just to be sure better start collecting parts for a winch kit for the first truck. Dang NDTs made both trucks stuck. Now you can justify a wrecker. Now that your collection is complete you need a smaller MV for a driver. This M151 is great but doesn't drive as good as you thought. Now the M1009, thats what you need. Decent mileage, seats 5, its an MV and parts (most) are available. With all this stuff, what else could you possibly get. Dang, what a deal GL has on an S-250 shelter. Bid for the heck of it and got it for under $200. Great deal! Now you need a...... shelter carrier. So is it going to be an M880 or an M1028? Hmm! See how this goes? Be careful!

Armada

Kenny, you are EXACTLY right!!!!!!! A couple dueces.... one with winch.... one to tow the other if needed...... a trailer for each..... lot's of spare parts.......... Now I'm down to the 'M1009 daily driver'. Hey...., what if I "NEED" to haul something with it? I can't use the M105, it's too big. It needs its own trailer too! Soooo....... Now an M101 is getting added to the group!! :)
It's an addiction I tell ya!
Can't wait for the wrecker, shelter, tanker, etc........... :)

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I wish I had the property to store everything I want. Acreage in southern California is'nt cheap or easy to come by for us blue collar folks. $700k will get you a 2500 sq ft house on a 4000 sq ft lot 10 feet from your neighbor. Or you could move up to the high desert with all the dirt bags being relocated from south central Los Angeles compliments of HUD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks