• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Picking Up At Richmond, Dec.4th Sale

onegmjack

I won one in Dec. sell,they must be laughing in Scottsdale,AZ.The snow stotm hit and they sent me Paid In Full Invoice on Friday the 18th.I have 10 days to pickup and 2 of them are Christmas and New Years.Been looking on here and most have been a month or two.I need direction or the Gate i need to go to,GL give directions to location in southwest coner and then say enter the back entrance(north side of base).Hope someone cane tell me where to go?

Divemaster920

Banned
You have to go in the North side entrance off of Chippenham Pkwy. Pull into the visitors center and get your pass. Then proceed straight thru to the other end to DRMO.

onegmjack

Jack if they sent EUC to Battle Creek,that a good thing,will be better when Battle Creek send it back approved.Thanks Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

onegmjack

Thanks peecook. doghouse477 said he seen truck bar broke on pass side,don't know if he is talking about the trailer I won,or someone else?It is 10.30pm and I am leaving at 4 am Wed.to drive to Richmond.I don't know how to contact you?My number is 423-276-3763,cell phone,give me a call,if something is broke I may need you help.Thanks Dwight

number9

You have to go in the North side entrance off of Chippenham Pkwy. Pull into the visitors center and get your pass. Then proceed straight thru to the other end to DRMO.
Thanks for this post. I will be there next Tue the 29th to pickup a M116A3 trailer chassis. I sure hope the tires are good enough to tow it 500 miles home. If not, the spare off my pickup should fit it though.

Are there any "special" requirements or gotcha's that I may be hit with? I almost didn't get onto base in Ft Bragg because my utility trailer didn't have a tag on it - even though KY doesn't require me to have one :roll:

onegmjack

Thaks very much Divemaster920 for the call,everything went great with the trailer pickup.
If you have anything you need on your trip give me a call and I will do everything I can to help.Sorry for forgetting the pictures.My uncle went with me,he had a difficult time in Vietnan,the is the first time he hase ever talked about it,He told me about driving APC .I hope to get he talking a little more everytime I can.Thanks Dwight

onegmjack

Thanks again to everyone who gave information,on trailer pickup at Richmiond,Virginia.
Made the pickup a lot easier for me,I had never been to Richmond before.
Kenny Thanks for info on rear bulbs.
Divemaster920 Thanks for entrance to Supply Center info.and great to talk with you on the cell phone.
Peecook thanks for the info,sorry I did not give the date of pickup.
Number9 Thanks again
FatJack Thanks again
Glenn Thanks,great to talk to you on the phone

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks