• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thumbs up to some great members!

Buckeye2000

The deuce recovery today went better than I had hoped, and the truck is now in my driveway. I've been outside to just look at it probably 10 times already :-D I have pics and vids of the recovery to post later after the little one is asleep.

Just wanted to send public thanks to three members:

- John (aka Monkeythumbs) traveled about an hour and a half to drive me to DSCC, managed the whole recovery, and gave me great pointers on the truck. Not only did he meet me @ 0730 after working 2nd shift but he kept me from doing anything stupid, which is a feat by itself.

- Steve (aka Stoney_bogg) volunteered some left over deuce parts from his recovery AND dropped them off at my house last Saturday night.

- Alredneck offered back up transportation (on very short notice) in case things went sideways on the recovery.

Also many thanks to the countless people who offer advice, input, and great information about this disease, um, I mean hobby. These folks show why Steel Soldiers is absolutely the best forum out there! Thanks again!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks to all these members who offered to help! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks