• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big ups for Keith_J

velociT

Keith went out of his way for someone (me) he'd never met before.

Drove to another city, and then diagnosed a different condition than was expected and got the job done despite a lack of tools, room, and light.

I meant it Keith, if I ever hit the lotto, you're gonna need a very large christmas tree for me to fit some trucks under.

Das Uber Soldat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd also like to give big thanks to Kieth. He not only (successfully) diagnosed the problem with our duece, but also wrote up a very complete article on how to repair the problem. Thanks to him, our duece is running again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks