• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thumbs up for phantomjeep and citizensoldier

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got back into town today, and while I was out of the state phantomjeep went to Sparta Wisconsin to Ft McCoy and picked up my floodlight kits for me. He delivered them to citizensoldier, who is kind enough to store them for me for a while, until he comes down to Ohio later in the winter.

These two guys are just two of the many examples of why SS is the best forum going. Simple words can't express the many thanks I owe these two fellows. I was lucky enough to meet citizensoldier earlier this year outside of Pittsburgh, PA when he helped me out by picking up my troop seat sideboards and running them down to me on one of his trips. I hope I'm lucky enough to meet up with phantomjeep in the future.

You guys are ACES!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks