• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bill's back home

Charlie

Just spent some time on the phone with Bill Watson, he is back home and doing well. He did want to thank everybody for the cards and e-mails, and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.
Bill's been working hard locating new suppliers for mule parts and he's hoping to be able to announce some really great lower prices on many of the common parts we need to maintain our mules.
Keep an eye on the mule board for more announcements!!
Merry Christmas!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Fantastic!

He doesn't know this yet, but he is going to be selling me a driveshaft soon.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clint, I thought you had it bent like that on purpose...to go over the piles of horse dung at the GA Rally field!!!!!:twisted:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Clint, I thought you had it bent like that on purpose...to go over the piles of horse dung at the GA Rally field!!!!!:twisted:
That was the original intent-but I found it near impossible to time it where the driveshaft was pointing up when the poop was underneath.

What can I say? The best laid plans and all that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks