• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

.50 cal on a WWII dodge, thought I'd seen it all

dougimes

I ran across a picture of several WWII dodges, at Huachucua, AZ, 1943 shows half inch guns mounted on the left side of the bed. The uploaded pix lacks resolution, but the gun appear to be on a standard pedistal either mounted in the driver side corner of the bed or rear part of the driver side running board.

submitted for your consideration and enjoyment....

Attachments

AZDeuce

I'm pretty sure that's just the standard M24(?) type bed mount and the 50s are actually centered behind and bewtween the front seats. Looks standard to me, but that is a GREAT picture, thanks for posting that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks