• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 hardtop installation instructions?

Irv

Looking for the instructions for installing the hardtop on a M151. Most of it is pretty basic, but the installation of the tall skinny door hanger parts require some oddball parts like captive nuts, etc. If I could see a scanned copy or a pdf or something I could proceed. I'm borrowing one of the door hanger pieces to copy until I can find a real one. Anyone have one out there? Thanks. Irv

m38inmaine

Directions for the install are in the manual, don't remember if it was the -20 or -34 but I know there in there. Check the resource section here for the tm's.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted to your wanted to buy in classifieds ,and PMed you but we seem to be having trouble hooking up ,for general info:for anyone else looking for pieces parts for 151 Hardtop I am parting out two new kits minus the main roof sections(I am using them on one of my project trucks)anyone needing any parts feelfree to PM me or ph me at 859-8080836 till11:00 est.

Thanks all! popacom........BILL KAGIN III[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks