• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lego army men and jeep from "Toy Story"

KsM715

The best Christmas's ever was when I got legos. I'm 37 and still have to go down the lego isle when out shopping.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My boss at work loves Legos and hes a 29 year old guy with a kid who smokes like a chimney stack. But that is neat to see.

runk

the lego 5 ton I've been building

Got kicked of out my son's room at bedtime (and all my legos are still packed up:-(), so still need to build the wrecker parts. The cab still needs mirrors, a better exhaust stack, and the winch cable. Since I ended up with an opening hood, I'm going to add something as an engine inside.
It has serious super singles. Scaling by the lego dudes they are about 6' high ! (they are lego size 43.2 x 28S ;-))
It started out as a deuce, but the scaling just wasn't working out. (that's the old deuce bed on the back)

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the bad thing about the designer program is only current pieces are available, there is so much neet old stuff to build with

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was getting hungry(diet/new years resolution) as I read this thread. I just realised it was Legos, not Eggos!:oops:

I loved legos as a kid, I don't remember "kits". I just remember hours of creative fun.

Last edited:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lego so totally rocks. Been building Lego for over 35 years. My Grandmother would travel to Europe every year and bring home new sets for all us kids. I owe my mechanical mindedness to those good ole' days. I just ordered my son (me) one of the Lego Technic Front Loaders. Can't wait to build it.

Green_gator

Man, you guys need a hobby.... wait, we have a hobby, I like the 5 ton and now will have to try a deuce. I can use the Lincoln Logs I bought my son for things to drive over or winch. I heard that we are getting a Legoland here in Florida replacing the old Cypress Gardens.
Legoland Florida: Merlin Entertainments reveals details of new Winter Haven park - Orlando Sentinel

Similar to that, as a kid I got to go to Maduradam in the Netherlands and that place is amazing. It is an entire model sized city.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks