• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC53 Help

RNV

Just picked up a WC53. NO seats at all.. I am looking for photos or help to get the correct seats. Will also need complete glass set and rubber. Anyone have patterns for the glass? I am in northern Cal.

Would also like to find a WC1 project if not a HUGE project...

Also looking for a 1400X24 NDT tire.. Need ONE.

Thanks!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. Vintage Power Wagons may be able to help you on the seats and glass items. They are VintagePowerWagons.com. GENSCO may have your tire, thats a monster, they are at noflats.com. That info will cost you a glass of chardonnay. :-D

tractor

John at Mid West Mil would be the best source for reproduction parts because he makes them and sells them through Vintage Powerwagons. My friend has a 53 east of Sac with all the original interior intact

FrankUSMC

I just sold my WC53, it took me over 10 plus years to find every thing it was missing. I lucked out on the seats, mine had the front ones and a VERY good friend was reproing the rear ones at one time and made me a set.
Good luck, they are a neat vehicle.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

RNV

Thanks Guys.. I have Vintage Power Wagons building seats. All my window frames were in great shape and the glass was good enough for patterns. SO my local glass guy is cutting all the glass.
Still need some parts.. Looks like V.P.W. has most of it..
What kind of paint materials are you using? Color of inside and out in a good material with correct color?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks