• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new today.. USMC tagged Mule.

poof

Dirty Hippie
just got it home.. and here are some pictures of all over.. my camera takes not so good pictures.. and the rest are because my glasses broke.. so I was shooting blind.

seems to need a fuel tank, a seat.. and Timed.. some straighting out here and there.. also a gun hole cover. oh and correct tires.
every thing seens to work free, there is a few broken bolts and it turns over with electric start..
the tow bar is still inplace under it.
date is 8-29-68
now for the working on it gentelman i bought it from had done the seats on one of the cylinders.. itats all done. but I need to reinstall some parts that sit on the deck.. seems to be all there too.
Im a Happy Camper.. the deals are still out there to be had.. just need some luck & timing.. this unit cost 1k out the door& down the road.
I had no idea of condition when i set out to look at it.
I was a bit disapointed in it being a USMC vehicle.. but that passed quick.. as I did have my MOS training in the Army from Marines..
alos I figured it would make a good place to have an M14 in a rifle rack for parades.
i see some faint markings under the paint.. I will investigate later.. when its light and a bit warmer out.
J.P.
Thanks Doghead for your assistance
:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Attachments

emr

Super Super sweet find, i Love my mule so much its increadable, It is just the thing to have for shows, and parades i ride circles and high 5 kids, real slow they all love it and hang way out, as cool as all mvs are the mules are just sooo unique...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks