• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Famo. German 18ton Half Track

M35A2

Here is the picture of the 18ton German half Track. It's not a very good one I know, I have some close up pictures of it somewhere, I will dig them out. The guy spent £1,000,000 doing it up, and it's the only one in existance. It's a priceless vehicle.

Attachments

Scrambler

Here's another picture of the same truck. 18 ton FAMO (not Famto)

And a smaller version being restored, the Kraus-Maffei 8 ton:

Few of the small Demag trucks are around.

I took the pics in 2001 in Beltring UK. I might go there again this year.

M35A2

Scrambler said:
Here's another picture of the same truck. 18 ton FAMO (not Famto)

And a smaller version being restored, the Kraus-Maffei 8 ton:

Few of the small Demag trucks are around.

I took the pics in 2001 in Beltring UK. I might go there again this year.

The length of time I've had this on here, and I didn't notice I spelt it wrong. Must of hit the T in my limited typing abilities. All corrected now. I will also be at Beltring this year. Shopping for an M35, if I haven't bought one by then.

That is one incredible vehicle. I would love to see that up close and personal.
It really is great that someone has enough love (and money) to restore them to their glory days. Even nicer that it is not a museum, albeit we could view them more often in a museum, so that we can actually see them run.

Great find. Thank you for sharing.

M35A2

Polverone said:
That is one incredible vehicle. I would love to see that up close and personal.
It really is great that someone has enough love (and money) to restore them to their glory days. Even nicer that it is not a museum, albeit we could view them more often in a museum, so that we can actually see them run.

Great find. Thank you for sharing.

No worries. That's what the hobby is about. I love the hobby, and the people in it. You need to come over to the UK when Beltring is on. It really would be an eye opener for you. 4,000 military vehicles in one place. It's outstanding.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks