• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noel at Great Lakes

AndrewH

I just picked up some things at Great Lakes and was very happy with Noel at the Great Lakes GL location. He was very helpful. He seemed happy to assist and was not pushy. He used the loader to dig the items out of the snow and was actually CAREFUL with the big piece of equipment. He did not mind when I asked that we not use the forklift to lift and load trailers, and he helped when we pushed (by hand) 2 - 101 trailers onto our trailer. Noel was informed and helpful. Thanks! From Andrew, Matt, and Matt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks