• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International H-542-11 Ordanance GS Load Carrier

carguy455

Here was a VERY interesting piece we saw near Spencers, belongs to another guy...never saw one before. Its an International H-542-11 General Service Load Carrier ...from the Ordanance Dept. A WWII piece, I would say it was a "donor" for its engine into something else, it was a 5 ton. Very interesting piece.

Attachments

rmgill

RE: is it for sale

Try to get that to someone that can get it together or help another truck get together. Those trucks are too rare now. I saw one similar at Reading and it was amazing to see.

carguy455

N.O.S. carb wont help when there is NO ENGINE !!! LOL !! :lol:

Come on up to Maine folks, myself and Towerguy1 would be happy to take ya'll on the "tour".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks