• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Details, details, details...........

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Three or four months ago I received a new credit card from my bank. Didn't think anything of it at the time and didn't bother to read the letter that came with it. A short while later I tried to make a purchase online where that credit card was on file and the charge was declined. It seems that my bank had been hacked or lost a bunch of info or whatever. As a precaution they issued everyone involved a new card with the exact same number but changed the expiration date by one month. Once my wife explained that to me and I reloaded my card, everything was fine.

Last Thursday I won a M103A3 trailer out of Barstow. Of course I had forgot to load the new card info and it declined. Friday I got on Live Chat and gave them my new info. Hopefully it will get sorted out by Tuesday.

So be careful when bidding - it all has to be perfect. Even though my bank had somehow screwed up, I'm the one who got bit in da butt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks