• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

comeing to the states in feb 2010

camoandy

comeing over to states from england 1st 2 weeks in feb 2010 staying at disney land florida where can i buy and pick up parts for my 1984 chevy m1008 pick up fitted with 6.2 diesel

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site, welcome (in advance) to the colonies, have fun at Disney. Specifically what parts are you looking for? Some come from GM dealers, some come from any "spares" store, some come from specialty GM supply houses, some from military surplus "breakers". Make sure to see the CUCV section in the "WIKI" forum on this site.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you post what you need and can attend the rally you can prob pick up some of what you need.
If you are going to get up around NE Alabama send me a PM and I will send you contact info. Be glad to have you visit up here in the mountains.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks