• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

winch bumper vs regular bumper

Monster Man

I got to looking- is a winch bumper just the stock bumper turned upside down? I'd think so since I never see bumpers for sale with winch kits

Dieselsmoke

If you install a winch kit, always install all the bolts hand tight, then tighten them after everything is installed because 9/10 brackets are tweaked just enough to make stuff hard to line up.

Attachments

big mike

my brackets were tweeked. so was my frame (to much ramming stuff).
if your planning on installing the winch kit allow at least 4 days to install. it took me 6 with a cast on my leg working in a stone driveway. also make sure you get the thick gasket for the pto or make 2 gastket from gasket paper and stack them. if not your pto will bind. be careful not to smash in your radiator!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks