• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help!

Cigarjoe

Got a letter today from GL that says

GL would normally obtain a FL ttle for our customers in Indiana, however, as this vehicle weighs less that 2000 lbs. (GL must use the dimensions and formula that FL requires. we cannot obtain a Florida title because Florida does not issue title for vehicles/trailers under 2000 lbs. Enclosed is a Bill Of Sale for your records.

My question is what the ^%($ does Florida have to do with me in Indiana? and are they saying I can take this bill of sale to the license branch and get it registered which is signed buy the seller but where it says notary public is not signed there? and last but not least did they charge me $67 for this piece of paper that says bill of sale on it that I didnt need because I already got a bill of sale when I won the thing? GL SUCKS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks