• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R/c m113

Wolf.Dose

I have a 1:16 scale RC Tiger tank, but it is not for sale. So I do not need to put a pic here. I'm happy I have it, for it is not available any more. It is an over 25 year old Banday kit which I modified a little bit for RC some 24 years ago.
Wolf

Here are a few pictures of R/C M113 APC. It has a .50 cal on top that fires from controller and has engine souns also. It is highly detailed. Also putting pics of R/C tank on! It fires main gun and has engine sounds. Last but not least I have a Willys WW2 Jeep,highly detailed made by Hasbro and still in the box. It is a large replica and very, very nice

Last edited:
Good evening 73m819, I'm not sure what scale it is but I would guess around 1/20 or 1/24. It is 12"long and a little over 6" wide. The turrent is movable with the .50 cal and the controller has a button on it that you press and sounds like a machine gun firing. It also has an engine sound that can be turned on or off with a 3 way switch. It runs good as the day I bought it. Honestly I don't remember where I got it. It's like new and no kids have ever had it. The rubber tracks are like new also. You can PM me if you like! I have added you to my contacts., if your interested. It is remote controlled. Elkhunter

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks