• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Florida Rally Swap Thread.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks post up different wares and such that you will be swapping off at the rally. Also post your needs so that others coming, might be able to bring stuff along. We would like to keep this contained to just rally participants so if you are not rally bound and have goods someone is looking for, PM them. I'll be deleting non-complying posts as soon as I see them.

dc3coyote

I am in a holding pattern until the my tax return, but I am looking for Slave cable adaptersx2,
A GP med, maybe another GP small
Or anything that just really strikes my interest.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a new, in the crate, fuel tank I purchased for my M59 project that I sold. This is a multifuel tank and will fit all of the short WB deuces. I also have the hydraulic pump, control valve, linkage to PTO and operating handle from the parts M59. This coupled with your hoist assy and PTO would make a nice tipper with the ability to raise, float and lower all with one control. Saved it to make my dropside a tipper but I know I'll never get around to it. All can be delivered to the rally.

FM5332FF

I have a couple of magic jumping beans, 3 pieces of pocket lint a green penny and some paracord tied in knots that i will be bringing to trade for what ever strikes my interest.

But really if i dont win a 5ton on GL by then I will be looking for one for a decent price.

lavarok

I have M1009 seats ( driver, passenger, and rear bench ), antenna mounts 4x, antenna mount brush guards ( 2x I think ), m35 clean air kits ( new exhaust piping ) 3x, CUCV glove box 1x, M1009 tailgate 1x, M105A2 1x, M103A2 1x, m35A2 1x, and a bunch of other stuff lying around...pm me if interested.

Last edited:

JB

I have bows & uprights (quick release wood bows, barely used, some rust spot on corners fiberglass uprights) to bring. Also have good used 9.00 x20 deuce & 11.00X20 5 ton tires I can bring if anyone is interested. If not, I won't. Putting together a list of other things too. Fiberglass Humvee troop seats (tan & green) if interested.

Last edited:

Green_gator

I need a spare tire for an M116A3.

JB is the 116 trailer you are selling the pioneer trailer? If so, how much are you asking for the trailer or willing to entertain trades? I have a 105 trailer fresh from a rebuild that never went to a unit, a 116A3 and a 353 trailer all with titles or title paperwork submitted through GL.

Last edited:

JB

Gator, The Pioneer trailer is not for sale I use it all the time. The 116A2 I have is a former steam cleaner flatbed, I also have a couple 116A3's but no spare tires. Pictures to follow later.

thanks for asking

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
If anyone is driving through the Memphis area and tote a few things on the way down, please pm me. I have a deuce tub ( stripped ) and I think one or two small things that need to get to their respective owners, seeing that I most likely not be there this year again, and dont want to promise anybody anything and get folks messed up like at the GA rally. Thanks for understanding and any help!

SixSpeed

Banned
Anyone have any interest in a homemade biodiesel processing station? Its my friends, but he is looking to shift it. Just don't have the space to keep it it otherwise I would really like to keep it around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks