• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warner Robbins, Rock Ils, Wright Patt.

Field Artillery

Three exceptional GL employees!
John MacGhee from Warner Robbins, HA

John Ecthison from Rock Island, IL.

Andrew from Wright Patterson, OH.

All of them went the extra mile and helped with scheduling ( and sometimes rescheduling) pick ups. I'm sending a note to the Pres of GL to recognize these outstanding gentlemen. A posting on this forum just is not enough recognition for a job well done by each of these men!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Agreed FA.
John McGhee is simply outstanding IMO. It has been a pleasure to deal with him on about 10 occassions. (Don't know the other two)

Another good troop is Theresa (forgot her last name) here at Ft. Benning, Albany etc. She goes out of her way to assist loading etc. and is a pleasure to work with as well.

I have sent favorable emails to GL on both of these folks...also a couple of folks that have helped me getting EUCs approved.

jeep-Jeep

another one is chester and his staff at fort sam houston Texas .
they have always treated me with respect and of course I have always treated them the same way .( the best way to start out ):driver:

67_C-30

I spoke with John McGhee again today, and I totally agree, he is a pleasure to deal with. He has been very helpful and patient with my noobness!:) I told that he was highly regarded here, and he knew of the site.

glassk

Agreed FA.
John McGhee is simply outstanding IMO. It has been a pleasure to deal with him on about 10 occassions. (Don't know the other two)

Another good troop is Theresa (forgot her last name) here at Ft. Benning, Albany etc. She goes out of her way to assist loading etc. and is a pleasure to work with as well.

I have sent favorable emails to GL on both of these folks...also a couple of folks that have helped me getting EUCs approved.
Have to second that Theresa could drive a lift too,

Now Dozer at Robins was another great one, he is out with back trouble I heard,..

Best line from gate at Robins,

first one looking at invoice didn't know GL, Second one looks ,"DRMO, you are good to go"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks